TEST RTZR Index du Forum
TEST RTZR
Bienvenue sur le forum TEST de la team RTZR. Fun team PS3 et PS4

TEST RTZR Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Ethnographic Research And Facial Reading Technology And ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEST RTZR Index du Forum -> LA TEAM carpe DIEM -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
indneala

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 06:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Ethnographic Research And Facial Reading Technology And Répondre en citant

Ethnographic Research And Facial Reading Technology And Online Consumption Behavioral Prediction
by JOHNNY CH LOK

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Ethnographic Research And Facial Reading Technology And Online Consumption Behavioral Prediction

This book concerns how to predict customer' emotion to judge how to manufacture the right food taste to let your consumers to like to eat your food as well as how to produce or design your products to sell to them successfully. I shall use three science and psychology ethnographic research and facial reading technology and online consumption behavioral methods to explain how to predict your client's individual taste and need more accurate. I wrote this book for several reasons. I want to give my opinions to let businessmen to know how to predict consumer emotion to avoid the risk to spend excess to invent the new products or produce the bad taste foods or soft drinks to promote to enter to sell wrongly. This book teach you how to prepare to produce your products or foods and choose which sale channels can raise your sale successfully.

Ethnographic Research And Facial Reading Technology And Online Consumption Behavioral Prediction free iphone

07f867cfac

my...name...is...johnny...ch...lok...i...are...one...business...psychology...i...invite...you...read...my...any...cheap...different...fun...topic...relates...to...business...and...psychology...ebooks...or...paper...books.Find..Booking..Information..on..Author..JOHNNY..CH..LOK..such..as..Biography,..Upcoming..Author..Appearances,..Speaking..Engagements,..Book..Tour..Schedule..and..Availability..for...JOHNNY....CH....LOK:....Behavioral....Economy....And....Consumption....Behavioral....Prediction:....2017:....978-1-5217-0703-6:....JOHNNY....CH....LOK:....Behavioral....Economy....And....Consumption....Behavioral.....Marketing...Strategies...Of...large...Enterprises...Case...Study...Analysis...For...Marketing...Student...BOOK...DETAILS......Author...:...JOHNNY...CH...LOK......Pages...:...137...Pages......Publisher....
The Real Me: Find and Express Your Authentic SelfHow to make a Quick Delicious Dessert: Sweet Apple UnderLedger Account Format: 4 Column ColumnarMonthly Expense BookMarkenfuhrung Am Beispiel Des Unternehmens Tesla Inc. (German Edition)SuperMotivado Histórias Surpreendentes: Volume 1 (Portuguese Edition) Isaac MartinsSecrets To Planning The Perfect Speech For An Actor: How to plan to give the best speech of your life!Bank+Deposit+LogPersonal Budget OrganizerCar Maintenance Record Book: Log Book: Gas Mileage:Maintenance Log :Tire: Repairs And Maintenance.8.25 x 6 inch Notebook With 120 Pages. (Auto Books)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 06:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEST RTZR Index du Forum -> LA TEAM carpe DIEM -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006